Treat your kids to the beneficial effects of sauna relaxation!
A stay in a sauna helps to eliminate harmful substances from our body and then we feel like have just been reborn. A human body can feel positive effects of the sauna until 6 days after taking it. If we want our children to be healthy, we should teach them from an early age to go to the sauna in addition to hardening and eating foods that are rich in vitamins.
Children aged 6 up to not reached 12 years can enter the Sauna World during opening hours and stay in for maximum of 3 hours.
Entry fee for children: (from 6 to 11.99) with already bought Aqua ticket:
€6 - 9 / 3 hrs.
Check the actual price list of Tatralandia:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Celtic sauna world is a complex of 21 steam, water and massage baths, saunas and treatments. It is designated for both men and women.
2. Children under 6 years can enter the Celtic sauna world during operation hours of sauna world if accompanied by an adult person over 18 years and stay for a maximum of 3 hours.
3. Clients under the influence of alcohol and drugs are forbidden to enter the Celtic sauna world.
4. Swimming costumes are not allowed in the Celtic sauna world. Every client gets a balneo cotton towel when entering the complex.
5. Every client can stay in the Celtic sauna world for a maximum of three (3) hours. Once they interrupt their sauna world session (treatments), they cannot enter the complex again.
6. Every client is obliged to respect the rules of the Celtic sauna world and instructions of the staff.
7. Every client is obliged to behave, stay quiet, avoid talking loudly and respect other clients.
8. The Celtic sauna world cannot be entered with glass items.