Health and safety come first so that we can enjoy the only Tropical Paradise in the region of Liptov together.
In accordance with Decree No. 240 §2 clause 3 items e) and g), water parks can be used also by individuals other than vaccinated, tested or COVID-19 recovered (VTR mode) or fully vaccinated.
Water park rules from 16.8.:
- During the monitoring phase of the Liptovský Mikuláš district, water parks can be used also by individuals other than VTR or fully vaccinated (except wellness centres).
- White the Liptovský Mikuláš district is in the monitoring phase based on the COVID traffic light system, there are no other water park capacity restrictions.
- The Celtic sauna world is limited to 50% of the total capacity, no tests are required.
- The face mask exception for outdoor and indoor pools still applies – clients don’t have to cover their airways inside water parks.
To visit outdoor swimming pools that offer services also to individuals other than VTR or fully vaccinated in the monitoring phase based on the COVID traffic light system, negative PCR or AG tests are not required.
We recommend wearing face masks when entering the water park and while staying in changing rooms. In accordance with Decree No. 237/2021, face masks are not mandatory inside water parks from 16.8.2021.
The preferred payment method is by card in order to eliminate personal contact as much as possible and to stay safe when offering our services.
Regular hand disinfection is compulsory at the entrance and in the water park complex. Hand sanitizers will be marked and available everywhere in the park.
Interiors will be cleaned and disinfected regularly and more often, with special focus on contact surfaces. Disinfectants with virucidal effects will be used for that.
2-metre-distances will be kept between people, at ticket offices, inside the park and between pool beds too.
The precautions and measures are based on regulations of the Public Health Authority of the Slovak Republic.
- Use a face mask if keeping a 2-metre distance from people you don´t personally know is not possible.
- Show consideration when sneezing or coughing. If you are using a face mask, change or wash it as soon as possible. If you are not wearing a face mask at that moment, please cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a handkerchief that you throw away right after. Wash your hands afterwards.
- Keep at least a 2-metre distance from other people.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly and properly (at least for 20 seconds). Help your kids do the same, use a poem or a song to make it easier for them.
- Don´t touch your face – eyes, nose, mouth.
- Follow social distancing rules. Don´t shake hands, avoid hugging or kissing other people, don´t share plates, dishes, glasses, towels with others. And when coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth with an elbow bend or handkerchief.
- Don´t touch surfaces where the virus can remain intact (handrails, benches, door handles etc.).
- Do not visit the swimming pool if you are ill or have symptoms of the disease.
- Pay special attention to the observance of children's hygiene habits; keep their movement around the swimming pool under control.