Liptov Arena Tatralandia is a multi-purpose culture-sports hall that offers ideal conditions for indoor sports such as tennis, basketball, volleyball, foot tennis, futsal, badminton, floorball, table tennis, modern gymnastics etc.
The ideal location, top-class facilities and equipment as well as wheelchair-friendly access make it a tailored venue for organising big sports events, tournaments, corporate events, concerts, teambuilding and social events.
The culture-sports hall is part of a complex which includes one of the biggest water parks in Central Europe – Tatralandia, a unique free fall simulator called Hurricane Factory, a surfing simulator with artificial waves called Surf Wave and the resort of Holliday Village with 155 bungalows and suites.
Liptov Arena has a capacity of 230 seats on the grandstand and 800 seats on a portable stand. The playing field with an area of 1,900 m² can be used for more sports or activities at the same time during the whole year. The offer includes a possibility of renting a catering and conference room for 50 people which features a data projector, a projection screen and a TV. Clients who use the hall have a free car park with 600 parking places at disposal. The air-conditioned Liptov Arena is popular with recreational as well as professional sportsmen in summer and winter.
Liptov Arena Tatralandia offers a Fit bar where sportsmen and also non-sportsmen can enjoy a cup of coffee, refreshment after a sports performance or buy products of NUTREND at a great price.
CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
1. The sports area can be booked online a maximum of 30 days in advance.
2. The reservation is considered valid only once arranged by phone or email and confirmed by the operator of the Liptov Arena.
3. The operator reserves the right to cancel any rental reservation if the respective client is informed about the cancelation in time.
4. If any client cannot use his/her reservation, he/she is obliged to cancel it in advance.
5. Any reservation can be cancelled free of charge no later than within 24 hours prior to the planned rental beginning.
6. If any reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, the operator is entitled to require a cancellation fee in the amount of 50% of the rental price.
7. Holders of season cards or multiple tickets can have the respective cancelation fee deducted from their season cards or multiple tickets.
8. If any client fails to pay the respective cancelation fee, the operator is entitled to refuse his/her reservation or block his/her registration in the online booking system.